CABSEC-SAMSEC Agenda 2018
Download the Full 2018 Agenda
Key Themes Include:
- Combating transnational organised criminal networks
- Strengthening inter-institutional coordination for the exchange of information
- Ensuring the security of the maritime domain and EEZ is safeguarded for economic purposes
- Facilitating regional and hemispheric security cooperation
- Sharing lessons relating to the interdiction of narcotics flowing through the region
- National and collective approaches to security challenges
- Enhancing regional training, capacity building and security cooperation
- Sharing lessons in procurement and modernization
Hosted by the Jamaica Defence Force, this year's CABSEC / SAMSEC programme is focussed on Enhancing Maritime Domain Awareness and Increasing Security and Defence Resource Optimisation. Senior leaders attending include the JIATF-South, Canada's Special Operations Forces, El Salvador Armed Forces, Netherlands and French Forces in the Caribbean and many more...
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.