Brigadier General Peter Jan de Vin
Netherlands Forces in the Caribbean
5:00 PM THEMATIC PANEL DISCUSSION NATIONAL PLANNING AND CROSS SECTOR RESPONSE TO DISASTER RELIEF A discussion on the respective roles of government, militaries, the NGO community, the private sector, and academia in disaster risk reduction and response, and how cross sector collaboration can be more effective.
• Development pathways COMNLCARIB
• Mission to Deliver maritime security & safety in the Caribbean Area by Investigation, Law Enforcement & Search and Rescue
• From 2020 onwards the DCCG is using Intelligence-Led Policing based on a current common situational awareness
• COMNLCARIB and DCCG relationship looking at the use of military in support of Intelligence-Led Policing
• International cooperation and coordination