Why Attend CABSEC & SAMSEC 2018?
Hosted by the Jamaica Defence Force, the annual CABSEC and SAMSEC combined forums will bring together key players involved in Caribbean and South American security at the Pegasus Hotel, Kingston, 27-29 March. This year's theme is focussed on Enhancing Maritime Domain Awareness and Increasing Security and Defence Resource Optimisation.
Here are a few reasons you should attend this elite forum:
- It's the only event allowing you to network with 150+ senior delegates annually including ministers, chiefs of defence, heads of navies and coast guards, law-enforcement, diplomatic, and foreign affairs professionals involved in promoting security (view last year's attendee list)
- 2018's event is formal supported by the Jamaica Defence Force in recognition of Jamaica’s role in the region for not only training and equipping their own forces, but providing training facilities and assistance to others
- Find out how industry can assist Governments to deliver security services and risk reduction via presentations from nations including Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Colombia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad and Tobago and many more (view the full speaker line up)
- Discover the latest innovations and technological changes from the most innovative industries, allowing you to incorporate best practice
- Benefit from a visit to the facilities of the JDF and the many centres of excellence that provide training to military personnel from other Caribbean and Latin American nations
For more information about this unmissable regional security conference, download the brochure here >>
“CABSEC is a win win win concept that facilitates the exchange of strategic security concerns and ideas;
bilateral networking; and exposure to emerging technologies”
– Major General Rocky Meade, Chief of Defence, Jamaica Defence Force
– speaker CABSEC 13, 15, 16,17 and host CABSEC & SAMSEC 18!